Sunday 28 August 2011

Necklace Organizer

I put together a necklace holder similar to the earring holder I posted last week.  I'm putting a few tips and a close-up behind the cut.

 


You'll need a deep frame, or you'll have to modify a thin frame if you use cup hooks to hang your necklaces and/or bracelets. The frame needs to be at least the same depth as the length of the screw part of your hooks.

I used the plastic version of what corrugated cardboard looks like - it worked out beautifully.

It's a good idea to first arrange the necklaces you plan to hang on your fabric covered board instead of just randomly screwing in hooks.

Once you are satisfied with the arrangement of your necklaces, mark where the hooks will go and before you remove them, it's helpful to take a photo so that when your hooks are in, you'll know what necklace goes where.


 
You may or may not have noticed I have a thing for hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment