Friday 26 August 2011

Glass Vase Grouping

I gathered clear glass vases that have accumulated over the years and poured about 1/4 cup of white acrylic paint inside each one, and rolled them around until the paint completely covered the glass.  I then inverted them onto a paint tray and let the excess paint run off for a few hours.  The last step is to remove the paint that's left on the rim and then you're done.

You can still use these vases for fresh flowers by putting a small glass inside. 

This project cost me nothing which is my favourite amount to spend.  Little things like this ramp up my happiness more than I can say. 





2 comments:

  1. Pretty! They look very elegant and classy all white. Found your blog through the chic on a shoestring link party. Thanks for sharing!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I too like a project that I can use what I already have.

    ReplyDelete