Saturday 14 September 2013

Cables & Lace Knit Cardi

I found this sweater while browsing patterns on Ravelry and wanted to knit it. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the pattern itself, so I decided to write my own pattern based on the existing design.  You can find my pattern by clicking this link:  Cables & Lace Cardi Pattern

Be warned that this is only the third pattern I have developed, and there may be some typos or mistakes in there.  I have done my best to avoid errors, I can't guarantee it's perfectly composed.

If you knit this sweater and find a mistake, please let me know by way of comment here, and I'll correct it.

I'm going to try and get better photos one of these days...

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pattern and beautifully made.....very good fitting too.....and thank u very much for the pattern

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you won't find mistakes in the pattern!

      Delete