Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Gingerbread Men Decorations

I made some gingerbread men out of salt dough and have used them in a few different ways.


I used all dollar store items to wrap and decorate the gifts. I used Kraft paper to wrap, and cut the burlap into thin stips and tied jute twine over it. The greenery was from a small wreath that I disassembled, and I glued berries, pine cones, and small bells to add some colour.


 I ended up with leftover pieces of burlap that were too small to use for wrapping, and I used them to make bows so that nothing much was wasted.


This is the wreath that was left over after I had cut off the branches to decorate the gifts. I waste nothing!


I make these twig signs for each season, so here is winter (obviously!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment