Wednesday 11 January 2012

Bunny Slippers

I knit these yesterday and hand felted them.  One of them is still drying but I thought I'd put up a post showing the one that's finished.











You start out knitting a piece shaped like this. Your cat will most likely want to supervise you.

 

You sew your seams together and end up with this.


 You wet your piece and felt the heck out of it for about an hour and end up with this.

You can buy the pattern, Hopsalots for $5.50 at Tiny Owl Knits

I used one hank of Plymouth Homestead yarn and 8mm needles.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, such lovely slippers. So cute so warm. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet
    they are making my teeth hurt

    i absolutely love them!

    thanks for sharing at Fridays Unfolded!

    alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh my goodness these are so so so cute!!!!!!!! wow you are so talented! thank you for the inspiration!!!
    jaime from crafty scrappy happy

    ReplyDelete